“How can you help me?”
We review your pay, whether its your normal pay, or termination pay. We check against relevant Award/s, National Employment Standards (NES), and any other contractual arrangements you have with your employer.
- Audit your pay concern, including ALL termination payouts and superannuation
- Respond generally within 48 hours
- Process up to 6 years back
- Provide an Executive Summary highlighting any underpayment, why and its relevance to the correct piece of legislation/agreement
Once approved by you, we send the Executive Summary to your employer or ex-employer for them to respond.
“What do I need to do?”
Step 1. Start
Click the Fix My Pay button below, enter your details and click “apply now”.
Step 2. Pay
Your payment will be processed via PayPal and you will be directed back to our site to complete your application. You will also receive an email with a link to our Request Form.
Step 3. Complete your Application
You don’t need to know what to ask. Just answer some yes/no questions. Be sure to complete all 3 pages and attach any relevant documents required, so we can get it right for you!
Important things to know:
- Retain copies of your time sheets (indefinitely)
- Adult minimum wage at July 1 2016 is $18.82 per hour, or $715.20 per week (based on 38hrs)